Visit designer"s blog!

Monday, April 16, 2007

ASKA YOYO

Let me see, where shall i begin??? Anyway if u are wondering if i am crazy blogging at this hour, i'm not! Just that the usual lazy alex got himself into doing last min work once again!!!

Haven said much of my IA life, (i can hear the BOOs and the PUIs coming in, those studying jealous rite?) and of cos cant compare to poor lee wei target meeting life hor!!! wahaha i am really evil!!!

SERIOUSLY, i can really learn nothing at my workplace! Haiz, sad i know but tats life. (its short, rock on pple) Lucky for me, while everyone (that incl u, SHERLYN) are busy studying, mugging like no tml.....sad rite? I managed to make some new friends with the other interns............. the NUS ones are from wheeeee chem engin!!! (i know they carry the nerd tag right, but they can be pretty cool pple also) These pple form my current core group of interaction everyday, we slack together, open lunch chats way b4 12, sneak out for tea break (its actually my idea) etc.......( i hope no SUPs read blogs)

Disclaimer Note: the above mentioned activities have nothing to do with a group of students working at Kallang Bahru area wahaha.......i'm lame.

Ok, apparently i think i am the lousiest guy there, who drinks, is wild, behave badly and loud over there, so its nice that they all accepted me wahaha. ( not to make myself sound too bad, theres a fair share of Siao Zhar bors also wahaha). But when my poor gf is busy mugging, i have a few of them as my chill out/tok cock buds.
Anyway, we celebrated another intern's bday today....oops it was yday (forgot the time) its Aska YoYo. I call her the PS-Diva, Geisha (pls dun ask me wat she do at lvl 6 to earn this name), Kai Xin Guo ( me and vivian totally agree), she calls herself, jukebox, K-box, youtube watever la wahaha. It was her 22 bday and of cos, HAPPY BIRTHDAY my fellow Man u fan.

to her for my 1st IA month Not that i am not introducing my very attractive and single dear sis, Lee Wei here (those interested, take a number and contact me), but blogging abt Aska is kinda of a in-thing in my IA group (right yuan li???) I initially tot this babe was some dao ger, and i probably didnt really tokwahaha. till we broke the ice when we happen to wear the same man u jersey one fine day, wahaha it was funny, i started calling her my man u sister, and realised man, this dao ger know a thing or 2 about soccer eh (van, u still rock k)........ so we realised we kind of click, when we both do PhotoShop and idolise Karen Cheng.......1 hell of a hot mama (with 2 lovely kids)

currently Armed with her dangerous braces, she bites!!! other than always drooling about cute guys and squeaking out funny songs, shes a pretty great pal to hang out with and tok to. She can continuously belts out super funny jokes every now and then.....thats why me and vivian call her kai xin guo!!! even sherlyn say she got a happy blog wahaha.......i label it more of a glutton blog!


Apart of the supposed WILD side, this ger actually very guai one. Surprisingly guai! and mature too.........(aska, dun your head get too big). Shes single,currently on a mission to attract 20 guys in the near future (wahaha) so bros, u might wanna check her out eh!!! provided u can feed her enough food....no money back guarantee hor!

Sorry about adding so much crap into the post, but please understand its 6am in the morning, and my poster design is still half ****. sorry for the lack of pics as PSing takes time, i leave it to u aska to post the pic u think its nice waahaha.........hope u will have the bday hangover later while in office.......or else i'll be the only one shouting SLEEPY!!!!

Adios pple...........

No comments: