Visit designer"s blog!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Tagged.....

Not sure how far this tagged virus has spread.....but dear zhiyu just tagged me .... (background)

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

It seems that i have to say weird things of myself!....... Zhiyu, i know you're weird, but i'll try hard to act weird k ;)

1) Not sure if you label this as weird......my friends call me social butterfly and yup i love to be in the company of my buds and pals and of cos my sweetheart. But deep down, i'm still a lone ranger...yup including traveling alone.....my journeys in the states made me realised that haha. of cos sherlyn hate that but i believe that time to yourself is very very important and i dun mean locking urself from the world just becos you are down or pissed with sth. Think some of you out there will agree with me, TRY IT.... of cos dun tell your gf or bf i say one, think they probably will chop me. haha haiz, cant wait to hit the road.
2) most boys out there my age are probably obsessed with wheels or rather CARS.....but nope, I LOVE TOYS....yup even at my age...... game cards...munchkin etc!!!! Marvel figurines! comics! haha. yup this explain why alex is always so freaking poor although i think i spend considerably more on FOOD......$ spent on food is dangerous wahaha. yup those who dun noe me would probably be thinking this stupid alex is some LAO WAN TONG wahahaha. TRANSFORMERS!!! go go go haha.

3) shit i running out of weird stuffs, haha told you people i very normal one. hmmm i think most people have weird eating habits bah....heres one of mine. most people know i love chilli, but i guess wont know wat i eat chilli with.......hmmm heres some of the stuffs.......bread, marshed potato, plain porridge, potato chips and hmmm anything.......

4) for the lazy ass i am, u'll be surprised that i label slp as a waste of time wahahaha. I hate taking naps in the afternoon, but then again, you wont find me doing anything constructive also. probably playing soccer, using the comp surfing the world wide web or just plain slacking. wahaha i slp only when i am dead tired or on sherlyn's bed. think her bed got some drozzy virus, everything go find her, lay down on her bed.............she would hear me snoring liao wahahaha.

5) my fave comics are actually Dilbert and Baby blues wahaha........spiderman is actually just my fave comic character wahaha (is this considered weird?) hmmm my life ambition is actually be a house husband, cook and relax, do the groceries. this one probably is weird, i enjoy walking supermarkets than super shopping malls. wahahaha?

6) I used to love the idea of keeping exotic pets haha, ITS ILLEGAL btw and actually by getting those poor animals you would be supporting the black market for them. I've kept a scorpion before and my campmates ended up calling me piranha scorpion alex wahaha. the piranha is up to your imagination then, perhaps i have a tank of them to get rid pple i find annoying. but relax, that weird part is over, now wat i wan is to set up a mini small fish tank k! :)

ok thats it, darn tough coming up with all these points......time to spread the virus:
here goes.....

1) Aska
2) Yen
3) doggie min
4) Sky Shit or self proclaimed angel
5) Vilo
6) YL
7) yulin
8) Jing
9) Felix




No comments: