Visit designer"s blog!

Monday, February 13, 2006

ITS FINALLY HERE, SNOW IN ATLANTA


haha finally, as i publish the new look of my blog, snow finally settled down in my area, kinda of jealous of jieying, getting so much snow!!! haha hope u guys like the new look of the blog, its more picture friendly and bigger!!! sorry ah jing, haha i lazy to update lah, was going through a hell week of assignments and exams, and i have a incomplete lab report to rush later haha (went skiing and forgot all about it) die!!!

Hey guys if u all are reading, dun DRINK so much, just conserve power and make CCX drunk on his b-day!!!! wilson, make sure he lie in the car park also!!! haha and send the Videos to me!!! (i'm EVIL)

anyway, will try my very best to upload photos of my ski trip later while doing my report! got to go tok to my dear sherlyn liao and prepare for school!!!

i hate school........................................

No comments: