Visit designer"s blog!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

LIFE.................

I guess i have always given my dear, family and friends that i'm kinda of a loner, and more of a wanderer. Guess when i hear my friends' problems over skype and my dear stressed over FYP and no one nagging at me at my ear (mum). u will start to think bout them, i still dun miss home, and the company heres great. but those people already have a place in ur heart....... think i need to treasure things i have taken for granted when i reach SG.

Things are great here, if staying here was a choice, i will greatly take it. haha there are many friends that i've made while i'm here, locals and also my other GIP mates. Every one is unique and different, like one of my fellow dudes like to say, treat the rest u wan them to treat u irregardless of their faults..... tough man. There are always things happening around us, some we are able to comprehend but definitely not all of it, i hope before it all ends, each and everyone of us will be true friends.

i wun say, everyones perfect, cos everyone's inperfect and i'm definitely one of those. I think my buddies back in SG noes that i keep my problems mostly to myself, and yah sometimes from sherlyn also. Thats why i hate making choices, cos thats when u have to expose your thoughts...........too much stuffs been happening around me, and i'm just ignoring the issues.

Cheng xi, wilson, rob and ah hua, u guys take care k, i know each of you are having much problems recently...........DUN KEEP DRINKING WITHOUT ME........ let me know if u guys need a listening ear, i will call back! serious...

Wonder hows the others are doing, do drop me a msg on the tagboard to let me know u pple are alive..............till next time..

DEAR, JIA YOU WITH YOUR WORK!!! miss u like crazy










No comments: