Visit designer"s blog!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Its 4am here, and i am not asleep....somethings wrong in me??? haha no lah cos today had a big dinner, some exchange students dinner, so it was pretty cool (free food) then came back after watching some inter dorms basketball match. cooked some stir fried toufu for my house mate, call sherlyn.......and here i am

heres some pics of my monday trip to IKEA. its pretty new and many americans are pretty dazzaled by its mechandise. its pretty like the one in singapore but a whole lot bigger!!! jus look at the ware house for the furnitures. haha i love their table lamps and cd holders

heres me and jing feng at some eating place


hotdogs at Ikea........

This was actually i think tuesday or wednesday morning, breakfast i prepared for myselfs, english muffins with egg and ham plus SWEET american strawberries........

my lunch, baked potato and porridge!!!


No comments: