Visit designer"s blog!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Singapore 25th January 2006, 4 years ago, on this day, i held her hands and asked her to be my girl friend. 4 years later, today, though i am not physically with her......my heart and mind is aching for her. happy anniversary sherlyn. It has been a long journey, and i'm not complaining as i have enjoyed every single moment of you being beside me. You have made me a better person but definitely still got a lot to work on. In a sense, i feel lifes more complete with u around, and u're always there to bridge the gap between me and my family......i'm not a family person, my siblings can testify for me hahaha.

this isnt the first time i am away from you, Australia, in camp, Brunei and now the States, i know its unfair to leave u for like half a year but u know me and you didnt voice your protests. I just love you so much for who you are....i really appreciate the time we have together so far. hang in there dear, i know its tough and especially when you are in year 4. I know u are a strong girl k and you will do fine. I miss you a lot, and u know it too.

I'll be back soon k. loving you forever.................alex

No comments: