Visit designer"s blog!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

woah........hee hee today is the 28th of JAN, CNY eve!!! sorry ah, school work been piling up and not giving me any time to sit down and blog....maybe playing my retro FIFA 2005 too much.......Just realise that i haven posted any pics of my room and house mates........soon soon, cos david , the american cook of this household is back home for the weekend!

i miss the bak hwa and goodies for CNY, but dont think i will miss going pei nian, such a chore hahaha oh well, no need to celebrate also ok haha......

maybe next new year i follow phan go to vietnam and celebrate there!!!

haha heres my today breakfast!!!! and an introduction to my room!!!

giant sandwich, ALEX style!!!

small pig sty!!!

my untidy table as usual!!!

haha tabletop, full of gifts from my pals and dear, and a whisky i bought recently, super spicy one.....hahaha

No comments: